Customer Relationship Policy
|Version:||Date of Review:||History:|
|2||08/06/2015||Inclusion of items Scope (II), Additional Documentation (III), Concepts and Acronyms (IV), Responsibilities (V), Outcome Management (VII) and item 4.3. Amendment to items 2.2 and 2.4.|
|3||07/20/2017||Update of sub-items 3.2, 3.3 and 5.2 of VI. Guidelines|
Build sustainable customer relationship, meeting their needs and strengthening parties’ relationship.
All Management (officers, statutory or not, members of the Board of Directors, members of the Fiscal Council, members of the Advisory Committees and other managers) and employees of Cielo S.A.
III. Complementary Documentation
- Code of Ethical Conduct
- Prevailing laws within federal, state and municipal scopes.
- In-company rules are continuously improved, approved by appropriate authorities and made available to all employees.
IV. Concepts and Acronyms
- VPE: Executive Vice President.
- Stakeholders: All relevant public with interests related to the Company, as well as individuals or entities assuming any type of direct or indirect risk towards the company. Amongst others we point out: shareholders, investors, employees, society, customers, suppliers, creditors, governments and regulatory agencies, competitors, press, professional associations and entities, users of electronic means of payment and non-governmental organizations.
- Management and Employees: Observe and ensure the compliance with this Policy, and when deemed necessary, prompt the Commercial Department for consultation on situations involving conflict with this policy, as well as by means of occurrence of the situations described therein.
- Commercial Retail VPE: Ensure customer services and relationship in several communication channels: on-site, remote and virtual communication, ensuring that Cielo’s values are present.
- Commercial Large Accounts VPE: Ensure the meeting of larger customers’ needs, valuing ethics and good relationship, ensuring the Company’s results according to its objectives.
1. Transparency and Ethics
1.1. Cielo seeks to maintain a transparent, honest, clear and ethical relationship with Customers, pursuant to the Code of Ethical Conduct.
1.2. Effectively contributing to Customers’ success in the long term is the shortest path to make its Mission a reality.
1.3. All employees shall value Customer’s confidentiality of information, build and preserve a relationship of confidence and harmony, strictly comply with contract and continuously seek the excellence in services.
1.4. A strict control of information provided by Customer is maintained, so that to preserve his integrity and observe the strict security and confidentiality standards, always in compliance with prevailing laws in Brazil.
1.5. Employees shall be committed to maintain absolute confidentiality of information, data and documents received.
2.1. Cielo seeks to accredit Customers for acceptance of products and services nationwide, with agility, security and accuracy of information.
2.2. Competitive prices in different markets of operation are practiced, stimulating the acceptance of electronic means of payment and the entry of small entrepreneurs, contributing to Brazilian Payment System and the development of economy.
2.3. Cielo works focused on sustaining current markets and expanding and conquering new markets.
2.4. The participation in new markets must provide Cielo with the image of an innovative company committed with generating solutions which meet Customers’ needs.
3. Relationship Channels
3.1. In order to Customers have easy and continued access to information on the products and services offered by Cielo, relationship channels are made available for clarification of doubts, sending of suggestions, registry of criticism and complaints.
3.2. We understand as relationship channels the vehicles made available by the Company to exchange information with Customers, such as: Customer Services, Social Medias, Commercial Area, Stores, Contact Us, Ombudsman and Ethics Channel, the latter only when referring to ethical conduct issues diverging from Cielo’s Code of Ethical Conduct.
3.3. Relationship channels maximize the use of Customers’ information, making them flow through the Company and delivering them to areas in charge according to their needs, always observing the security standards mentioned in item 1.3.
4. Services, Retention and Loyalty
4.1. Customer services and good company-customer relationship are essential for an effective solution of any difficulty or problem faced by the parties.
4.2. Services, retention and loyalty actions always have been developed and have been continuously improved for a better Customer relationship.
4.3. Cielo periodically conducts customer satisfaction survey to increasingly improve customer service processes.
5. Fraud Prevention
5.1. Risks of fraud and financial losses of Customers are mitigated by means of prevention, awareness, consulting, monitoring measures and actions immediate to the occurrences identified.
5.2. Customers transaction security is constantly maintained adherent to the means of payment industry’s requirements and standards.
6. Operational Support
6.1. The adequacy of services and capture solutions are sustained by legitimate interest in Customer, meeting current and future needs of the market where Cielo operates.
6.2. Operational support activities ensure the quality, agility and adequacy to several segments of Customers, valuing efficiency, minimized costs and improved processes.
VII. Outcome Management
Employees, suppliers or other stakeholders who observe any deviations to the guidelines of this Policy, may report the fact to the Ethics Channel (www.canaldeetica.com.br/cielo or 0800 775 0808), and may identify themselves or not.
Internally, the failure to comply with the guidelines of this Policy envisages the application of measures to charge the agents who do not comply with this Policy according to related seriousness of such non-compliance.
It shall be incumbent upon the Company’s Board of Directors to amend this Policy whenever it deems necessary.
This Policy shall take effect on the date of its approval by the Board of Directors and revokes any rules and procedures contrary thereto.